Sunday, July 11, 2010

Full-programed Saturday for Me

Today (10/7/10)Saturday,I'm very busy for ENTERTAINING MYSELF...
Today woke up at 10am then went to surfing net...
Ah Noun online on Facebook asked me wanted to watch movie anot
Actually i had no idea to watch movie in my mind but she asked me to watch Eclipse
and she said she was very bored until wanted to cry liao,then I good people accompanied with her
I very geng loh...woke up only half hour then wanted to go out liao..told to my mum she scolded me coz so suddenly...I helped her to sweep the floor then my bro fetch to Ah Noun's house...
Ah Noun just too high to see me and we first time ''two people world''..Shen often wif LKS ''T.P.W'' now she with me...Haha....LKS dun jealous leh...
Reached MBO,not much people as we expected....Bought Eclipse ticket...The seat good dao....The last third row and ngam ngam left two seat for us...Haha,God bless us...Then go to 7-11 to buy Digi card lo(Ah Noun)
Then we went up to cinema through the lift(the usual lift)...Suddenly the lift stopped...We just throw forward(Physics concept-Inertia)...We just scared...We ran quickly to reach the floor...Then bought popcorn...Then
~Twilight Eclipse Movie Started~
Eclipse was better than Twilight and New Moon...More action and more Jasper's scene
I not like Edward,Jacob or Carlisle....I prefer Jasper....I don't know...When I first time saw the Twilight movie I prefer love to see his scene...



After watching movie then go out lo...Saw dao Zi Wei,Siew Li,Cai Qi there...Za dao lo,Zi Wei!
Watch two movies....watch the first movie then go out toilet and buy popcorn then go to watch movie again...Yeng la you...Then Ah Noun and me go to Ratatouile Cafe ate spagetti...I went home to bath then went tuition again...Aiyo me non-stop go here and there...After tuition,go MPS to find the teacher and took the t-shirt...At 6:00pm,Jwen came already to MPS to sent us to Hawaii eat steak...But the teacher haven't finish briefing,Jwen and his father waited for us about 10min...I saw dao Jwen's father face black black watched us..Then I told Ah Toh,Ting Ma to go to Jwen's car then they go first...I,Chelly and Sin Yee maybe called taxi to go there coz Jwen's father looked angry and we also paiseh leh...Luckily....Pei Shi's father fetch us to go to Hawaii...Thank You,Pei Shi and Pei Shi's father...Geng la...Pei Shi's car backseat can fit 5 people...


Reached at Hawaii...My honey and I ordered Tian Ban Beefsteak(Blackpepper)..She and I ordered 1 large fruit juice each..Then stomach big big liao...Paid money then go for a walk to makan angin..Nothing to do then went to seven eleven..At the pekerja looked us macam we wanted to steal their thing,we paiseh and called Ah Toh to buy sneak..Jwen said want to buy condom for AiNi..Dun toi Ah Toh said wan to look the 
condom at the casher there..She looked and said why got tiger graphic on the brand of the condom...Then 
she laughed and we found that the male pekerja looking at us and they listened dao what Ah Toh....We laughed then they also laughed at us...Maybe they thought we are small child gua..Backed home liao...

12 o'clock sumthing slept liao....Then woke up at 4:00am to pee...Saw my bro watched FIFA then I joined loh coz left 15min to finish the match..Then slept again and woke up at 5:40am by my alarm..Then went to Marathon...



Bye bye....Write too much jor..I love you,guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads