Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm freaking love WAFFLES

In many many years,I'm not a waffles' fans...Everytime I bought the waffles,I'm sure will left half of the waffles to my parents to eat geh coz I found it was very 'lao' and I got the feeling want to vomit..But since waffles got sold in the 'Ren Ming'...Then,my life change already...

 First time,I ate the waffles at the Moral period...That time,almost all 4B student got order included Aini..I was a bit beh song coz I am not eating the hot and free waffles...Our class got many dogs ma...They beh us and their face black dao...Aini also scolded by them and kept her waffles in her bag...After eating the waffles,then I addicted to waffles...


Most geng was last week...I ate waffles four time in a week...How sot I was...Sunday at Jusco,also wanted to eat waffles..MY FAVOURITE WAFFLES-CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT....VERY DELICIOUS..but the waffles in the Daily Fresh is not as delicious as Ren Ming...The jam of Ren Ming is more concentrated than Daily Fresh but Daily Fresh's waffle is more crispy...Ker Sin and I are WAFFLES QUEEN...She is more crazy than me about eat 5 times in a week...We bought waffles and we free one waffles(lucky draw)..Happy dao us...Ker Sin also kept one waffle for her mum...


Tomorrow,I gonna order waffles from Ren Ming...
I love Chocolate Peanut Waffles









No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads