Friday, March 23, 2012

18th Birthday


After watching The Hunger Games,went to Italian Restaurant to someone's birthday.Who's birthday?Me!
Haha,recently I like to play self-ask-and-answer-game.

    Salad,not so delicious.

    Baked Pasta,I bet Jwen missed it a lot xD



    Salmon Pasta


   My very 1st birthday cake from friends.

                      WishING



Thank for attending ;D

                      With Teng               

Zi Wei,Non

                      Cat and I

Old friends ;D

                      Cuttie Cattie

Cheerful Teng

                      Teng and I

    'Pui Pui' in Cantonese with me

    Pei Yee and I

Chu and I

                       Old friend ;D

                      Act LC









 With sis

                      Thank you for the handbag and monkey,I very like them.

I want to ask,What is the use of this monkey? @.@

You guys are the best,you all made my 18th birthday so colorful and sweet.Love you all <3
Lastly,Kar Yi,thank you for your wallet too <333.Jia Xuan and May Ting, thank you for the lunch ;D
And for my babe in Aus,Jwen,I still miss you and wait for your present in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads