Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to my darling,Seremban


Finally,I'm back to Seremban.No more leaving tomorrow or after 3 days..
After 77 days of national service,Mei Chee's back!!!! =D
Miss me?Of course,yes.I knew the answer.
Seremban,I miss all the time when I'm in kem.
Sorry that I do not update my blog as fast as possible after coming back.
I'm busy uploading photos.
I want yours know what I did during national service,just want to share with yours.
Quite busy after coming back.Pack this and that,arrange this and that. :O
I went Jusco yesterday,it look so strange for me.
Long time did not go Jusco already,outdated!
What movies are showing,what is the new drama and what songs are trending,I don't know la.
Sat on couch and opened the tv.That's is my usual routine previous time.
When I reached home,just found that's some 'updates' in my house especially food. *drool*


    Love my bro ^.^

Just now,went to watch John Carter with sister.
I didn't find this movie is interesting,I thought it's a no-point-movie.
Anyway,there's some action scenes which caught my attention.
I almost fall asleep during watching.
Maybe I do not have enough sleep in 77 days,it's time for me to recharge xD
What I impress about the movie is John Carter.He's so hot!
I am who I am,I still the 'Mei Chee' xD

http://assets.ign.com/thumbs/2012/03/02/john-carter.jpg

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1700000/Taylor-Wallpaper-taylor-kitsch-1717203-1280-800.jpg

His name is Taylor Kitsch.
I saw him before in some movies like X-Men and Covenant =D

That's all for today.Will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads