Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hole Inside


Hole Inside by Joe Brook.


That's a hole inside my heart =(,that's only can recover by Friends and Family.
Later I wanna back to PLKN,really bu she de my babes,especially Jwen!
Will this's the last time we meet before you leave?Hey,I don't want!You compulsory visit me on next Sunday!
Feel so sad,2012 is not a good year for me!It make me quite suffer.Can skip to March now?March,I will release from 'prison' and enjoy my uni life like what Poh Yee said.
My blog will die for two months until 17 of March,I love blogging.I'm sure you all know.
I start blogging because of my babes too.
Not only Jwen,I miss Deryin,Luan,Jia Xuan,May Ting,Teng,Zi Wei,SAKURA and others too!I just met sakura one time only in 2012!
Miss you,Sakura!I miss your yellow sleeveless clothes.

                      Our pet,cat xD

      Our friendship since we're just 11 years old.

   With my babes <3

    Jwen,remember this?I still keep it for 2 years.

    That's what we do during lesson in class.

    Can't believe we wrote it.

                                    Gifts from my sis from Korea.

    I must gambateh!!

    Love this!

   I'll try my best!Fighting,fighting,fighting!!!!God,please let the time flies fast!!!Will miss you,babes!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads