Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chinese New Year Gathering




                      Luan,Teng and Zi Wei
    
    Like!Jwen,I and Deryin

                      My cat ;)

                      At Pei Shi's house,great room.



   Taken by Mr.Handsome xD

    <3

    Teng's bedroom


    Wo de xiao xue peng you.

    Say cheese!

   With band.


    At Kar Yi's house

  
    Heng Luan and Deryin

    With my cousie.How lucky he's can take photo with so many pretty girls.





    Cute max!Wei How,thank you!You made me laugh like hell yesterday and thank you for your tips.

    I'm the hott chick in that night xD


    See!Imma the Miss Popular xD

       Our friendship since we're just 11 years old.

Hope it's not the last time we meet. : ( Find me on next Sunday,babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads