Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011,Welcome 2012


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
2011 just ended and welcome 2012.
Perhaps 2012 is a great year for me :D 
So 2012,please be good to me!
I gonna leave S'ban for PLKN after 8 hours.
Hmm,sure will miss my friends and family.They do so!
Nvm,we still meet on CNY right?So,don't be so upset!
I will coming out for yours.

2011 was a great year for me too.I miss what I did in 2011,some are bad and good especially in school.Haha




                                                             SOT Bestari 2011

Mei Chee's School Life 2011 Review.
1.Ponteng school with the help of our kind Mr.Cheok(Love him so much)

2.Ponteng Physics class and eat nasi lemak in class at the same time with Jwen.At the last catch by disiplin teacher,Mr Chao.

3.Jwen and I lie to Mr Chao that I have gastric and need to eat somethings xD

4.Chit-chat with friends and never listen during Physics lesson until exam.

5.Stay and eat in class during recess time with my babes.

6.Talk so loud with babes during lesson

7.People study,we talk(but during trial and SPM,we getting serious liao) 

8.Just slept for two hours during Sejarah and Bio test in Trial and SPM

9.Morning call to Jwen during Trial and SPM exam

10.Love to bungkus food from outside,I dont like canteen food.

11.Whole class sing Happy Birthday to every classmates that having birthday on specific day.

12.On William's birthday,whole 5B boys catch by Pn.Soam  coz we sing too loud until Pn.Soam at opposite
blok listen.Boys help our 5B girls to be punished by Pn.Soam.Thanks for our 5B boys.

13.Before Pn Lee step in our class(last period),Jwen and I go out to buy snacks and fruits and hide it behind and step in class again.How dare we are *proud*

14.Eat foods and drink during lesson (mostly sucess)

15.Non argue with me in class

16.I make Sakura angry of me.

17.After exam,SOTB's shout like hell like always.

18.Mai Mai always bring snacks for us 

19.Do a lot of addmaths exercises during Trial and SPM,get help from Pei Shi and Grace

20.Whole class act like good students when principal step in our class.He's cheated by our perfect acting.

21.Fringe always cut by Pn.Soam
and so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday I had a great dream,it seem so real for me.Every actions are so real.I hope it will happen in 2012.
See Ya :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads