Sunday, January 22, 2012

PLKN life II

I'm from Delta,name of our group.
Delta have been lose in the competition of KKJ,in fourth place and last place also.
In Delta,I made a lot of friends,Malay and Indians.(Girls)
They're quite open-minded,friendly and 38 also.
We never argue and live with peace always.
Although Delta always laugh by other groups but at least in Delta,we're cooperate and help each others.

    The green color one(Jie Lin) who I think she looks like Zi Wei left us jor.Right side of Jie Lin also. =(

   Delta!

    She's Jia Xiu.Her behaviour just like Sakura,straight-forward.


    Delta wirawati captain.She's nice and she can speak a little bit of Chinese.

   Su Chyn.Jie Lin,and I.Su Chyn look like Grace.She jumps up and down when she get angry.Her nickname is Tadika coz she look and act like a kid.She's a very good girl.



Delta.


PLKN life's not as bad as I thought yet I still don't want to back to camp on next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads