Friday, January 20, 2012

PLKN life I



    Mine.




    Wirawati
Hey,dudes!!!!I'm just back on yesterday from national service(PLKN)until next Thursday only back to there.
I'm freaking miss u all!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually PLKN life not that bad,just what I suffer are home-sick and friends-sick.
First two week,I almost everyday cry.I'm just too emotional,always think a lots nonsense and most of them are -ve.
When I call my family,I feel like crying.I just too miss them.Of  course,friends too.I receive their call,I cry also.
Since I went PLKN,I'm just like a baby,like to cry.
I don't want to be like that,I'm sick and suffer of that.
Feelings torture me a lot.
Everyday I'm like a robot automatically wake up at 5:10am.
I'm so stress every early morning.I need to wash my clothes and the time taken for me to wash my clothes is longer compare to my friends.
Yours know me d la,I got 'ya po zheng' ma.Make sure everything's neat and clean.
Everyday I clean my locker also xD
Everyday,we have to attend CB class.
I made some friends during class.Our 1st group named Revolution Sunshine.
I made some Malay and Indian friends.
They're quite nice and friendly.
Quite happy of that.Hehe =X
Some Malay and Indian boys are quite handsome,unlucky no chance to make friends with them.
Chinese just ok ok only.
Tayangan and taklimat every night.Oh gosh,make me sleep always.
Food at there of course not delicious but still can eat.
The vegetables yucksss,look like din wash.Got medicine taste.
I most hate breakfast and I always skip that.I eat my own food.
I never drink their milo.
Every morning,exercise.Bumping,sit-up,jogging and so on.Exhausted.
Kawat kaki not everyday,but go anywhere need to in group form and kawat.
The time for activities are quite close,make us rush like hell sometimes.
Every Wednesday and Thursday night,we got Buddhist lesson.
Sunday is the day I love the most coz it's the time for me to meet my family <3333
And it's the time for me to eat 'hao liao'.

Will Be Continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads