Sunday, April 1, 2012

Staying At Home


My plan for yesterday was completed successfully.
I be a good girl yesterday.
No more leave my home even for 1 second.
I woke up at 12++pm yesterday and I saw the post.
So,can't rush for the movie.
Actually,I watched the movie.
But if you ask me earlier,I will go coz long time din see Zi Wei,quite miss her cat look.
Not going to waste my time by sticking my butt on the chair in front of the computer,I decided to bake a sponge cake.






Finally,I succeed to bake a cake.But,I failed to to bake a Sponge Cake =(

I was so bored at night yesterday.TV programs are not suite me.Maybe I was too boring that time,I was like a mad girl to look for food.Thank you my bro for making me the cheese sausage.

Yesterday was the day that I spent most the time to chat with my babe,Jwen at afternoon,evening,night and midnight.Haha,thank you for being my dater xDD

I spent my time to watch this movie before sleeping.Jwen downloaded and gave to me last year.Until now,I only watch it since the rating for this movie was high.I used to dislike the actress in the movie because she looked like a person that we dislike.I bet Zi Wei and Jwen knew xD.After watching this movie,I take my words back.I like her in the movie.She's kind girl in the movie.Wan see how kind she is,please watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads