Friday, April 27, 2012

Everythings is settled.

After one month,I made a choice to study Form 6.
I knew most of my friends are very surprise.
I also never thought that I will study Form 6 too.
Anyway,respect my choice.
Glad to hear that quite many of my 5B classmates and Kar Yi are studying Form 6 too.
I want to transfer to St.Paul instead of Tunku Durah.
Heard that St.Paul is better,English is the main language.
Hhhhaaa.Heng Luan knew me very well,no wonder she's my old friend.
I'm still blur and don't know what should I study.
All I know is I love Science.
Now Form 6 already better than the previous Form 6.
Changed to semester.
But Form 6 students must study like hell,maybe I will be Zi Wei one day.
Just slept for 2 hours =(
My brain must be rusting right now,she already stopped to work for 5 months.
Let's hope that I had made a right choice for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads