Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last Saturday Outing

I went to watch The Avengers with Teng,Zi Wei,Deryin and Sakura.Before that,I did what I promised to Sakura.I made Spaghetti for her.At the end,I made to Deryin n Zi Wei too.Both of them only knew to eat.My spaghetti not bad right?

   Lots of treasures there:mushrooms,meats,hot dogs and onions/

    Can see who's in the car?xD

Then,we met Teng at MBO.5 peoples but 4 tickets.So,how?We had an idea.Deryin disagreed our plan.Nvm,we helped her to do it.First ,we helped Deryin to buy ticket.(Front row one)Then,we told her to sit with us in the back row.In the dark condition,we did it.I think the Malay boys beside saw what we did.Awkward actually.Hhhaaaa,we laughed like hell.5 ppl sat in 4 seats.Beside that,we felt comfortable.It can fit another one person.It's also helped us to talk easily with each others.


The Avengers movies was awesome.Funny and action mv.The baby in the cinema pissed us off.He was crying and shouting.OMG,should not bring children to watch mv!Strongly disagree!Disturbed ppl to watch mv.'Shhhh' keep coming out from Sakura and my mouth.Zi Wei also beh tahan.

Thor is Chris Hemsworth in The Avengers
Thor,my favourite.Very yeng ah~

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17gjkivlngxmnjpg/original.jpg 
Hawkeye,my favourite.His skill is very pro.

http://wide-wallpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/walls/thumbs/The-Avengers-2012-Chris-Evans-as-Captain-America-600x375.jpg
Captain America <3 A good captain!

http://media.sfx.co.uk/files/2012/03/avenger-hulk-060312.jpg 
Cute Hulk,he acts like a kid xD

After movie,went Jusco.Somethings went wrong about me and Zi Wei .Just laughing there =.= Especially the moment when we bought Waffles at Daily Fresh.A two kid came to buy waffles too.One of the kid said,''I want waffle.Peanut butter + butter.Peanut butter aldy consists of butter why he still + butter.I still laughing right now xDDDD.The two kids are very cute..Met Chelly.She looked very funny to me and Zi Wei.She doesn't look like a promoter.We bought Yoghurt drink coz we were so thirsty.Bought there and drank in the Jusco =.=.Went to attend Ellie's gathering.Just few of us attended-Karyi,Non,Sakura,I and Zi Wei(unrelated person xD).Long time didn't meet Ellie.I don't know what I should talk also.

Our last stop,'Le Zhai Qi Zhong' coz it's so near to Thailand's Restaurant.Played lots of games there.
                                                  Very 'Ci Gek' while playing this.

~END~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads