Friday, May 25, 2012

So far so good

I am different than others.Peoples are sharing their college life,I'm here to share about Pre-University life.
Tomorrow is the last day of three-week-orientation.Finally,the orientation weeks is gonna over.Not going to schl tmrw since everyone is not going.

When you're in pre-U,you can imagine the life after the school reopen is super
duper busy!!!!We will busy doing assignments,projects,practical works,homeworks and so much more which will make us breathless. *sweat
'EVERY MINUTE COUNT' that's bio tuition teacher told us.And he also told us to make our study easy,we must enjoy this 1 1/2 year.I do enjoy his tuiton :D

Last week,I messed up the Speaking in the Muet due to my nervousness.I'm disappointed and very mind of my presentation.Useless me.My expectation is quite high and my hunger to win is increasing right now.I dont know why.@.@

In schl,I met some friends and made friends with them.I think I communicate very well with Indian.I love them.They are friendly.I started to speak English with Leong,Shi Yee and Sakura this week.It's very fun coz our english is not so english.It is like a mix English which contain of Mandarin,Cantonese and Malay.

Chemistry makes me confused.It's not that easy.Sometimes I appear offline during tuition.I need to revise it again in home.The questions are tricky and I cant solve it.

The teachers introduce each subjects
to us in school per day and then we sit for quiz.The most unforgettable moment is Biology quiz yesterday.There are 70 questions.There's a question
1.Who are the two people first to discover the tallest mountain in the world?
Of coz ,My friends and I did not know the answer.You know what I wrote?I wrote DAVID BECKHAM and VICTORIA BECKHAM.After then,my friends and i laughed till die.We were too free and we did not know the anw.It is just quiz not exam.Joking is ok right?So,we wrote the stupid and funny anwers.
And another question
1.Who invented X-ray?
We wrote X-Man. (You guys must be laughing right now)

At last,I crossed the answer after Shi Yee told me that not doing so coz Mr Morgan might shoot us or make us embarrass in front of the crowd.She saved my life!If not I will send to meet the principal.There's two another persons who wrote the stupid and funny anwers.Each of them wrote Obama , my dog and I discover the tallest mountain.Mr Malai scold them
today.I was scare like hell I thought he called me.

Am I wrote too much?Holidays is coming.I gonna use the holidays to upgrade and entertain myself.Yesh,Two weeks holidays!!!I will going to watch Snow White and Huntsman!Wish everyone,Happy Holidays! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads