Monday, May 14, 2012

Rojak post

Went to watch Dark Shadows last Friday night without plan.
I just went Jusco to meet Aunty Kath(supervisor) to give back the uniform.
And met Kar Yi with her friends there.
She encouraged me to watch Dark Shadows because Johnny Depp's her idol.
She assumed Johnny Depp's her husband.
So,I did what she hoped me to do-bought ticket.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXij9UgYZfkgCSl7M4JjnpnFyWS6_ijjT-Fpp8SHFmhleUnD63ycgAAGpEOjIlvG3tSD0uCMoLKs2iiDG1wKuxTLW24T_EK6CN8D-syjZQf6kJjuQz7nFqjp6oq-lrgJudCehdxuKO2ZE/s1600/Dark+Shadows+2.jpg 
Overall,the movie's ok.Of course,Avengers is the better.I love the costumes and the make up.
The movie's funny and the story line's unique.Not a MUST movie to watch but you can try!

Have my very first tuition last week,Biology.One of my favourite subject.Woke up at 7am and I didn't feel sleepy at all. *proud  Then,went to Muet tuition just for half hour.Haven't catch up Muet,will try next time.
My bio notebook and I will take care of him =D

Pei Shi,must stay strong and carry on for first semester.Try to adapt and take care of yourself.Hopefully,you can keep it up and finish the Degree.
Sakura,I think you had made a right choice.You suit Physics and I think you do it better in it than Bio.Hope you can settle the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads