Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Officially A Paulian

Became a Paulian yesterday :) My new 2nd home for me start now-St Paul
I think is better than Chan Wa

I think everyone's complaining about the stupid 3 weeks orientation which mean that need to wake up SO EARLY to go to the school.

Lame!!!Stupid government came out with the stupid plan.So far,The St Paul's teacher or La Salle had given me good first impressions.V Sam is discipline teacher for girl -___- But no problem for girls coz can keep long hairs.Troublesome for boys.

Phones are not allowing.Sad case for me.Coz phone keep me awake.100+++ Paulians to register ystday.I think this year is the most.Chan Wa is the second many Paulians behind Bukit Mewah.

Canteen is so small..But there are many food choices for us unlike Chan Wa.One dislike is there's a lots Paulians sit beside the corridor.When u walk through ,lots of eyes are in your right side.Actually is awkward not dislike.We are like rare animals in the school.Sakura and U saw a quite handsome-noob-prefect. :DD

Form 6 life's tougher than college life.But there's pros and cons right?What I like is I can go anywhere,hanging out with friends whenever I like of course not on school day.I am a good student :)

Need 'koko' again.You all are lucky to see a 'different Mei Chee'.Coz I will Be active student than ever before.I want the marks which are important for everyone.So far ,our choice is KRS,Chinese Society,Badminton Club and Ping Pong.Every Wednesday we have to stay until 5pm.

Same as Form 5 life.Tuitions + koko :(((
Science stream is not easy plus is Form 6's science stream.Much much much..ch....ch.... harder than form 5...Stress and scare :((( Just hope I can catch up the syllabus.God bless T.T
Left one and a half month to welcome Jwen.So fast *happy* Hhhaaa,come back to M'sia to escape the colds and assignments. Cake and spaghetti is waiting for you ❤❤.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads