Friday, November 23, 2012

The Finale of Twilight Series

        


After waiting for one year,finally it came to the end for the Twilight series and I just watched it yesterday,woootzzzzzzz!I was excited and my friends too.Until now,I am still in the 'high' mood.
Sorry,if I spoilt someone's who haven watch it.I'm just crazy about Breaking Dawn Part 2.
The story,the climax,the battle scene,the shocking part were so so perfect!Just it was short,only 1 hours and 55 mins.A lil bit surprise coz usually the duration of the each Twilight movie was about 2 hours somethings.Not enough watching plus it was the end of chapter in the Twilight series,it's should be longer.




And I want more scenes about Jasper and Alice.I love this couples more than Edward and Bella.
They're too cute together.Can't stop laughing coz I found that Jasper just spoke less than 5 sentences in Breaking Dawn Part 2,he's still charming even he didn't speak a single word.


Renesmee was super adorable when she was still a baby.The cinema suddenly became noisy when it came to the scene of Renesmee.You will be going crazy when she laugh.I want her TT.There's will be a lot of vampires with their own special abilities in this movie.

I like him.He was so funny in the movie and he's so man ^^



Actually,I'm sad that Twilight just ended.
I love to watch romantic scenes especially about vampire-human love.
Although it won't be happen in reality or perhaps it may happen?xD Yet I love to watch the romance between vampire and human or between vampire and vampire.
The romance between Edward and Bella was everyone dream about.
I hope they will be together forever in the real world =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads