Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Should I Smile or Cry to December?

I LOVE and HATE December,perhaps LOVE more than HATE.

LOVE because
-Our JWEN JIE is coming back this THURS,two more days to go!The day that babes have been waiting for.When she back,a lot of plans came out,hang out,babes trip and 5B Gathering!!At least,our life become more alive especially Ah Non
-Babes and Chu them finally sem break!!Haha,家好月圆,一家团聚xDDD
-Times to buy clothes,the only month I can buy new clothes for CNY before school reopen
-Primary School Gathering,BBQ at Wei How's house
-5B Gathering =DDDD
-Christmas(I'm so excited for it every year -,-)

HATE because
-More tuition started
-left one month to school reopen

I love my current laid-back lifestyle,so casual and do anything I want like yamcha with friends,hangout,downloaded many movies and watch til midnight,be an night owl...Although sometimes feel empty and lonely in the night and tweet nonsense,wake up at afternoon....haha.I still enjoy and love it so muchhhh <3 p="p">Just don't want school reopen,coz the atmosphere at school is very hectic,stress....
Now,I have exam phobia  *ran away


I hope that's still got time for me to chit chat with my friends =D


and hangout with friends,celebrate birthday with friends 

Sneak peek before our trip?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads