Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Black Christmas!!!!






My post title should be Live While We're Young Part 3 but somethings fucking terrible happened on me.
I lost my Iphone at KL,more scientific was Fahrenheit 88!
And today was Christmas!I was expcecting my Christmas this year was perfect since I had the best Christmas Eve ever in my life.I spent my Christmas Eve with my best friends and the next day was turning  upside down.
Honestly,my life will different without my phone.Haiz,normal ppl sure upset one include me.
I don't even think how to contact my friends aldy.Completely lost my minds.I didn't cry coz I knew no use to cry over spilt milk.
Parents sure scold me but they were more than nagging.Sis was the best,she don't even scold me or nag me coz she knew how I felt.
Can I skip the process?But you all will curious how was my phone been stolen.I simplified it ok?
I was alone looking and choosing the jeans.Suddenly I felt something about my bag.
When I opened it,my phone was not there!I was completely lost my mind and quickly found my sis and called her to call my phone.I was hoping my ringtone was playing but it came out nothing.Then my parents was shocked.Scolded by my dad and he told the body guard.
Deng,the body guard also feel like don't want to help me,lazy at there.
So ppl looked at me,like why her dad scold her?What happened?I just kept silent there and said that it was my fault.Felt a bit guilty coz they bought for me.
Then the workers told us the fucking monster or evil who stole my phone was Indonesian couple.
They looked back the CCTV but disallowed us to watch.I was doubted that they were actually in a gang.
Upset,'gik sim' lo.But I still can shop and eat la.I'm more on optimistic one.
Took a lesson ba!
Just miss my cutie reddie =(  I hope she will be fine.I don't know why I said like that.I just felt like she is a living thing.She's the one who slept beside me at night sometimes,capture the most beautiful moments and give me entertainment and she just lost in my life.I was glad the time we have been together
Some advantages that without her,I will more concerning about my studies and I will be more healthy. *self-comfort.
So my story will spread anywhere anytime especially my relative there -.-
Thanks to the those who care and concern about me. <3 i="i" p="p" received="received" that.="that.">So help me curse the Indonesian couple maybe?Bad ppl may go to hell.

Black Christmas,I give you my phone. *middle finger



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads