Saturday, December 29, 2012

Movie Week =D

This week watched Hobbit with my old pals,Non and Karyi.The movie aldy started about 15mins then we only bought ticket.Whatever la since the movie run for 2hours and 45 mins,still a long way to go xD
The whole movie was not bad but I prefer modern movie with high technology and heavy weapons.


The whole movie only a man that I like Kili!Omg,so man!(left one)


This Elf quite scary

The Change-Up movie!Recommended by brother.A nice and funny movie too.I think can download from funshion and pps. The movie is about the two best friends exchange their body ,a lot of funny moments they made .

              I prefer the dad above =)

The twins in the movie are so cuteeeeeeeee!

The next movie I gonna watch tonight is pitch perfect!Thank you bro downloaded so many movies.

     Suddenly want to crave this! =( Why not open in Seremban?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads