Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012 and thank for the memories.Wave hands to 2013


First post of the year 2013.
Today is the first page of a 365 page book,I just want to write a good one.
Not gonna ruin this year
Feeling great and bring a big smile to 2013.
I hope anythings involve me,family and friends will going smooth and bad things leave us alone in 2013.
A simple wish from me and if it works,it gonna make us a whole  year not just days.
Tomorrow is school reopen day,wtf?
Haven pack my bag,actually nothing to pack also.I even haven buy a single test book,wait until teachers' instruction.
Hectic life gonna start and no more hang-out with buddies like old days.
I hope I can do better than last year.

    I wanna rare this type of dog,Jack Russell Terrier.They're so cute and look smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads