Monday, January 28, 2013

28-1-2013

Went to watch Hansel&Gretel with Jwen,Pei Shi,Teng,Sakura and Loong.
What the?!people study.I hang out.I'm quite lazy recently =/
It was an interesting movie and of course with handsome actors and actress.
My gawd,Mina and Gretel are so pretty and also Hansel who I used to him Hawkeye coz he act as Hawkeye in the Avenger.
Wanted to watch Mama actually but only Jwen,Loong and me dared to watch only.
All of them scare,what?Teng scare?Finally somethings scare her.Keke xDDD
Thought Pei Shi will watch,but she let us down.
Nvm la,will find a day watch with Jwen them.
Feel like long time didn't meet Deryin,Cat and Non,especially Non.LOL,just two weeks didn't meet only.
Don't know why feel that she has been going far far away.Hhhah
Sei cat,busy dating with others -.-
and Deryin,welcome back to M'sia.I bet u had fun in your HK trip,right?Waiting for our souvenirs nia~
Waiting for the CNY Gathering ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads