Monday, August 12, 2013

Bello

Almost half year I didn't blog already.Friends,Teng aldy complained to me that why others and I stop blogging.I asked her to blog,she told me she is more interested to stalk people than people stalk her.Jin Teng!I'm busy in my study plus I have nothing to blog.My life is ordinary enough.

Two weeks of holidays and all I did was eat,sleep and play.I remember only one particular moment that I was studying Biology.How come I am so lazy,other people already started to working up but me...*speechless Hopefully,I will finished up my homeworks and do some revision before the holidays ended this week.

Now.the hottest topic is Triumph In The Skies II.I never missed this drama.Watch it everyday.Sometimes,watch the same episode few times.Plus,I rewatch Triumph In The Skies I xD.
And thank you,Non for her birthday party.Really had a great time on that day.Hope u like our present.

    p/s:So Jwen,you're here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads