Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last Saturday Night

It should be a great Saturday night for us but unlucky my friend's Panasonic's Lumix Camera has been stolen by X people,we called him f**king people.Felt sorry for her,nvm we will help you to curse him!

    (Luan with her Lumix camera!)

                      (Luan,you still have a great time with us =D )                      
       

    Regret that Jwen and I did not order for this

    Jwen and I ordered it.Baked Pasta!Delicious!

    You always have a great smile

    Taste just normal.Meat balls quite nice
 




   (Jwen and I have a sweet moment xD)
 
OMFG!Awkward moment!I have no eyes to see them.Told yours, my friends are crazy @@

  

 
   Who wants?


   (Accidentally found this)

                       Our dai ga jie =)                   

                      (She fetch us to Jusco)
       
                                                          Met the Cute Ones ;)



The cam-whore queen!
    







    Miss 'Qiang Jing Siao Jie'


(Hey,I'm not your boyfriend)


 Miss Cutie =)

(Took from Deryin's blog.Toh is really cute)








                                               




    (I like this pic,source:Deryin)

                      (Jwen and I)

Pregnant?



    (Met Pei Yee,Hing and Jia Qi)




Best Friends Forever!


    (Seven of us)

    Seven of us +Toh










Sakura's boyfriend xD

E.N.D


I LOVE My CRAZY friends!




                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads