Sunday, September 18, 2011

Laughter and Illness

Since I saw all friends updated their blog,I should update now.
I don't want to be the outdated one.

I watched Johnny English Reborn with my parents on Friday.
I told yours,my parents love movies!
Next Monday,I will watch Nasi Lemak 2.0 with them also =)

http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/movie/johnny-english-reborn07.jpg
Johnny English is worth to watch,it really bring a lot of happiness to us.The whole cinema was full of laughter.
Everyone was laughing and clapping their hands also.For sure,I laughed not only because of Johnny English but the girls that sit behind us.OMG!They laughed like sheeps,that's my father comment.I think they are only 13-14 years old girls,still young.

Yesterday,seven of us except Zi Wei went to Kensington to have a dinner before we went to tuition.I ordered this but I just ate half of it.Like usual,I always can't eat the whole plate of cabonara because it's too 'ni' and 'lau' for me.It was delicious,only is my problem.Forgive me that I'm so fussy and long-winded.

My illness haven't recover yet,actually it's just a small case.My throat was sick about one week.The main problem is it stopped me from eating.My parents can't let me buy this and that to eat,that's why I easily got angry.I hope my throat will recover as soon as possible,I need to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads