Saturday, September 24, 2011

We study,play and we exercise!

We ponteng and we did not go to school on Wednesday.Actually it still not considered as ponteng because we went to Jwen's house to study Biology okay?Studied half chapter ,not bad not bad.After studying,we went to 'Zhong Ri Restaurant' to eat,the dishes were delicious but I can't eat the 'Asam San Xing' =(

After eating,we did something crazy.Jwen played a role of ghost in our own ghost movie,I think she has potential to did it.Deryin also not bad,but still can't reach the level of Jwen.Let me post the photos.

Deryin first.Jwen said she looked like the small kid in Insidious.



Jwen




   (OMG,this quite scary!)

(Our director Pei Shi)

I upload our movie,but it was our first draft.Luan NG.Let me introduce our cast of the movie.
Actress:Jwen-Ghost
            Zi Wei-Girl 1
            Mei Chee(I)-Girl 2
Music Background:Heng Luan
Director:Pei Shi
Recorder:Deryin
The invisible:Sakura




Went to City Park with friends,the very 1st time!Quite tired but satisfied.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads