Monday, June 4, 2012

Just halfway to finish My Holidays'To Do' list

Remember my previous post was about My Holidays 'To Do' list?There's no 1-no10 in list.I just done five out of ten!The result is quite satisfying.=)

1.meet my Sot Bestari's(I miss them so much)
2.Take photo with Sot Bestari's
3.Go to Midvalley
4.Buy some clothes
5.Make lemon juice

Went MidValley with sis.Huge crowd at the ground floor.People were busy to capture the Mickey Mouse.I can't even took a look at those fancy Mickey Mouse.Too many people and I can view them via FB.Everyone's posting Mickey Mouse photos to fb,boring.


Finally I stepped my foot in the Uniqlo!Super-duper-excited!A lots of cute T-shirts like Mickey Mouse,Snoopy,Donald Ducks and others Disney's characters.Plus,offer also.Just felt sad that I can't go when the first day of Uniqlo open in Midvalley coz opening price was freaking cheappppp.I bought two T-shirts and one pant.Honestly,I still want to buy more but thinking about my 'bank' ,I had to stop before it's too late.

 Settled our lunch at Sushi Zanmai =)

My fav always ♥

This one is so mouth-watering!!Like what Chinese peoples love to say 'Ru Kou Ji Hua'


I just wanted to eat chicken instead of beef yesterday.

    Average only

Delicious!

Dessert Time ♥ Mini waffle with mocha red bean ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads