Saturday, June 16, 2012

Life still has to go on



My new school life just started on this week.It was not easy of course.My class was like a 'genius class'
but I'm not a genius.I think that I was in bottom 10 in the class.The boys were so hardworking.They revised and discussed on their own.Classmates were quiet,if they didn't speak to their friends next to them,they were like dumb.Even the teachers didn't step into our class,you were hardly to hear the noises.So,my class was very bored  for me.Chelly and Mei Qi were same class with me.Both of them sat together with me,but sometimes didn't coz there's only two seats.I had to sit with other girls.

So the best time for me in the school was the recess time.I can meet Leong,Shi Yi,and Sakura.They're the one who cheer me up as they're talkative as me,we chatted easily.I rather I was in same class with Leong and Shi Yi.At least their class can 'make some sounds' and their teachers were not that bad.Some of my teachers were quite strict especially my Math teacher.Bio teacher was quite good just he like to ask question and we have to give him answers.I felt nervous during Bio class coz Mr Morgan looked fierce.You must pay 100% attention his class if not you get scold.Chemistry teacher was very suck.She didn't know how to teach and know about Chemistry.Sometimes she made me want to speak rude words.Luckily,I went to Chemis tuition.

Once my school life began,my hectic life began too.After school,I was quite exhausted.Now,I do not have time to take a nap and read newspaper .I have to finish the homeworks and I have tuition too.I have to change my delay-homework-habit.Time's not enough for me.It's just the beginning but it's enough for me ,I can't imagine how my life goes on after.I just hope that I can catch up all my syllabus and finish all the tasks well given by the teachers.God,please bless me for this 1 1/2 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads