Sunday, June 10, 2012

Malacca

Went to Malacca last Friday.It was raining there at 7++pm.But we still managed to eat and walk at Jonker Street.I saw Mr Koh at there also -.- I was like those actor who acted in the action movie coz keep running in the street and find a place to hide,very 'jik do' actually.
We went to Nadeje Cafe at Mahkota to buy the Milli Crepe.It's just left three flavor coz we went there quite late.Whatever,I still can eat them =)
   And finally I ate Milli Crepe for the first time!This one's original flavor.

   Chocolate flavor.For me,I prefer chocolate.DELICOUS


   Malacca Cendol.It's so tasty especially the 'Gula Melaka' but depend where you eat.A MUST to eat at Malacca.



    Asam Laksa!

Moreover,we also ate Chicken Rice and drank something like yogurt drink.It's fruit juice but mixed with Yakult. Green apple mixed with lemon was the best.

 Before we left Malacca,we went a place to eat which recommended by my sis.It's located at 'lorong' and there's so many peoples regardless it was raining.
   'Lala' one plate just RM1.50

    'Siham' One plate also RM1.50


Malacca is such a wonderful place.Really hope my next time to Malacca will with my babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads