Monday, November 1, 2010

Drama Time

Today spend about two hours to edit my blog.
You can call me stupid,idiot or whatever for doing such lame things.
But for me,I'm happy what I had done.

Does my blog look perfect now?
I think so...Putting Vampire Diaries's  lead actor and actress picture on my blog.
I'm proud of myself to edit those adorable pictures.
The actress is Nina Debrov...She is extremely gorgeous and fabulous.
The actor is Paul Wesley...Hmmm....First at sight,he is not handsome enough but by the time u look him,he is quite handsome and hot.


Recently just addicted to drama whatever is Hong Kong,Taiwan or American...
I just love it...Spending my holidays to watch those drama...
Haha...just finishing Vampire Diaries Season 2 episode 7....Now had to wait...Another Hong Kong Drama-巾帼枭雄之义海豪情 need for me to wait too

I was crying when watching this two drama
When watching two couples force to break up in the Vampire Diaries..Both of them cry....I also cry
Episode 2 in 巾帼枭雄之义海豪情 really cham!
排骨的残命运make me cry!
巾帼枭雄之义海豪情 thumbs up!Really worth to watch it!
Episode 9 ,the bad guy-梁非凡得到报应了! 涕死啊,梁非凡!丫粪拉,梁非凡!
I love 九妹和啊醒!
大车和细车cute ah!
杨阳和晴晴好match!
排骨好人啊!
喜姨和大风衰人!

I think 巾帼枭雄之义海豪情 一定会旋起一股热潮!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads