Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Way To Know Me Well,Read This

Okay!Let yours know more about me!


Lesson 1-I'm a chicken-hearted girl SOMETIMES
~I hate myself sometime of being so chicken-hearted.(If you know me well).I dont give opinion sometimes because I dont want displease any one of my friends or influence our friendship.So I'm be the orang tengah

Lesson 2-I'm not the person who do things cincai
~I always say随便,right?Does not mean I'm a cincai person.I always say 随便 mean that I dont have any opinion or idea when u ask me how to do and blah blah blah...So I'm just 敷衍yours and say 随便.Get it now?


Lesson 3-I very mind yours feelings to me
~Dont keep your feeling to me in your heart,okay?You make me doubt of yours.You try to tell me although I know I will sad.I will try me best to accept it.Better u tell me and show your emotion on your face and action.You just make me upset.

Lesson 4-Dont try to use me or set me up!
~I know someone want me join their group because they can give all the stuff things to me to design and write the word(coz my creative and hand writing is nice XD).It is okay to help people.When I need help,they just ignore me(some people)


Lesson 5-I'm alone instead of joining you guys does not mean I dont want join with yours
~Sometimes,I don't join yours doesn't mean I don't like to be with you guys and chat with you guys.Maybe that day I'm not in good mood or I just scare interrupt your chit-chat when I join yours suddenly.I also scare yours misunderstand that I'm a geh bo to join your conservation when yours tell secrets.

Lesson 6-I'm scare of boys angry
Dont know why I feel scare when boys angry.When the boys angry ,their look look so evil, they shout and want to punch people jiang.So I dont like the boy which is hot-tempered and fierce.


Lesson 7-I love handsome guys
I know you all know this.I prefer western boys than Asia boys.Asia boys are leng zai too but I like western boys' eyes.Their blue or green eyes their long eyelashes just attract me.


Lesson 8-I'm a crazy movie fans
I spend my time with family and friends when there is a movie in theater.I can say 70% of the movies I already watch.I love Sci-Fi movie,Action movie,War movie and Romance movie.

Lesson 9-I love clothes and shoes
I love shopping in the mall.I love t-shirt,long T,sleeveless garment,dress,short pants,skirt,long jeans and jacket.Canvas shoes and High-heeled shoes are always my favourite.


Lesson 10-I love songs.
I'm crazy of English songs other than Chinese songs and Korean songs.So my phone and my computer 70% is English songs.You can find me when you want some English songs.


Lesson 11-Europe is my first choice to travel
I want to travel to Europe especially US,UK,France,Germany,Switzerland,Finland,Italy and so much more.In Asia,I want to travel Taiwan,Japan,Korea and Hong Kong.


Lesson 12-I love DOGS!
I love dogs.I want rare Beagle,Husky,Gold Prince Dog,Pomeranian(Ah Toh's dog) and Collie.

2 comments:

Nuffnang Ads