Friday, November 26, 2010

My Time

Yesterday quite boring la,luckily I still have Facebook and Twitter.
PPS remove 巾帼鳥雄之义海豪情 from the list,first I thought my PPS have technical problem
Then I asked Jwen,she said her PPS also like this.
I think all people sure upset ,wanted complaint to PPS.
Already the drama wanted to finish this week,the PPS also cant let us watch.
Today I open PPS,just like yesterday no 巾帼鳥雄之义海豪情 in the list,WTF!
I'm nothing do just now just like yesterday,I watch 亚运会.
I watched diving and gymnastics coz I think this two event quite interesting.
I wonder why Chinese so pro in diving lo,but our Malaysian not bad.They are in position 3rd and 6th after 6 round.


I hate mosquito.I wish all the mosquito species extinct in this world.
My legs are bite by them.I feel itchy and scratch my legs.Now my legs have marks left by scratching.
Yesterday,I almost killed about 20 mosquitoes.
Haha,call me Mosquito Killer.
Yesterday I ate grilled fish,grilled sotong,vegetables for my dinner.
The dishes quite tasty but spicy too! 

I love DIY!
It is not my first DIY.
I had DIY before.
I had DIY for my sis and Zi Wei.
I do it myself as present for Chelly.
I know she admire Kim Hyun Joong so my present sure link with him.
I dont know want buy what present for Chelly,I'm just know her admire Kim Hyun Joong
But I can't found things about Kim Hyun Joong so I decided homemade for her.
I think she like it.I spend about 7 hours and XX minutes to do it.
Haha..Luckily my creativity is good enough XD.
Just show yours few of my work but dont tell Chelly seriously,ok? 

Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket





 Thank for viewing!xo

4 comments:

Nuffnang Ads