Tuesday, November 2, 2010

'SIX' Again

Today get my exam results
Whoa....What a surprise!
5 subjects all are in the range of sixty marks
My BM is totally bad...is the lowest marks subject in my exam...
I can't believe my BC marks is the highest in my three language exam
And first time my BC is highest than 60 marks!

My English directed writing is sucks....only 20 marks..
I feel unpleasant and disappoint...
I'm happy for my Add Maths result
Although is not the very very good mark
But for me it is my achievement for Add Maths
My Add Maths is 68 marks!(maybe u can laugh at me for so happy for this sixty sumthing mark)
My Add Maths is never higher than 55 marks and sometime is 40 sumthing
Back to home,my parents do not shoot me coz my Add Maths had improved
They just bisik-bisik about my BM,BC and BI...


Sivik results sucks....only 69 marks...
The worst Sivik results in this year
Why not PJK marks add in the final exam?
Coz my PJK is 72 marks!(haha...never read also can achieve this marks)
Now only left Sejarah...
I hope my Sejarah can be higher than 69 marks
I dont want SIX again!
Goldfish always can't let us free...
She wants us to copy essay from books everyday start from 20-11-10 until 2-1-10
That means is about 43 essays we want to copy...
Goldfish always pretend she is a good teacher...give us many homeworks
But at the end,she does not mark our works....
Finally,we had nothing to learn
It is our 4B luck lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads