Friday, December 3, 2010

Please Dont Make Me Cry Again,TVB

http://img.tvb.com/ii/7/15231/000001523020_1286447517.jpg
 Finally I finished 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情 on Monday.
巾幗梟雄之義海豪情 was not in PPS,so my family went out and bought.
First time,saw my parents watch drama until about 2am.
They even nervous than I.
They said they can't even slept on that night coz the drama so miserable.
Ridiculous right?
巾幗梟雄之義海豪情really nice and touch.
I think I already cried more than 3 time when watched this drama.
The last 2 episode made us feel sad.
But feel sympathy on her family,neighbour and friends.
All love her so much. 
刘醒和九姑娘also can't marry together.They just play G Love.
The story end with people death.
I hope 刘醒和九姑娘 can win the best actor and best actress in the award this week.
  

                                Crying is nothing but crying without showing is torment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads