Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First time for me to watch movie ALONE

DSC00750__.jpg
WATCHING MOVIE ALONE!



DSC00721_.jpg
                                                      I was in good mood =D



Yesterday went to MBO to watch Gulliver's Travel alone.Yes,ALONE! I want to try this long time ago.You all should try this.I had fun of being alone.Bought and ate popcorn myself.I saw a gang of friends-Clifford,Low Wei Hau.Lee Sze Jia...They watched the same movie with me.

Gulliver's Travel very niceeee xia.Actually at first I dont want to watch this movie coz I hate the fatty guy-Jack Black.He always act in the lame movie.But this time not,he act so good.After watching,I only told my parents that I watch move alone.They so surprised and bla bla bla..I told them you should happy that I'm so independent and I told them I will try next time.Hhahaha,my father praised me and told me If I study in other country,they no meed to worry.

Sometimes it 's not bad of being ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads