Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here we go,Come with me! Part 2

After Uniqlo Shop,we went Pavilion.The whole Pavilion building was beautifully decorated for Christmas Day.That's why I love Christmas.

Outside the Pavilion
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
M is only for me!

Inside the Pavilion

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How lucky we are!We met our famous model Amber Chia!She was beautiful,tall and thin when I saw her.We saw her family and baby too!All people captured her include me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oops!Sorry Amber,captured your this look xD!

After Pavilion,we went to Fahrenheit 88..The shopping mall just ngam ngam opened..Some of the shop in the mall haven't open also..So nothing to do in the shopping mall..

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that,we backed home..Before that I want to post some photos!When we walked along the road,we saw street performers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I love red and yellow!

2 comments:

  1. i Love you!!!fahrenheit!!i wan go there shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too xD!U always want shop SHOP SHOP d la!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads