Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What A Sudden Hang Out

Date:5-12-10
Place:Hawaii Restaurant 
Weather:Rainy day 
Day:Sunday

At 4:10pm of that day,I received a phone call from Ting Ma.She wanted me to hang out with her,Chelly,Ah Toh,,Melvin,Kok Wui and Sam.I gave my answer to her is Ok.What about ask Jwen to join us so?She said OK to me.I asked Jwen via Facebook.Jwen complaint why until now only ask her,must be ask her earlier.I'm just blamed Ting Ma.Jwen no transport so Chelly fetch Jwen went to Hawaii restaurant.

I was not the first person to arrive there.When I arrived,I'm just saw Sam and Ting Ma(hehehe).Chelly brought her homemade cake to let us try after eating.Ah Toh and Melvin were the latest to come.Melvin was the last.We were not stupid to wait for them.We ordered our food and drinks first.I ordered blackpepper beefsteak and large orange+carrot juice.We ordered a large apple juice for Kok Wui.We wanted him to share with Ah Toh.

Hawaii's beefsteak wasn't so good.Next time,I want to order chickensteak.Ah Toh always was the pretty and cutest.Chelly still chan gei.Sam still the cutest mice.Kok Wui always the shy.
After eating,waiter served Chelly's homemade cake to us.Whoa!The cake was so special!Looked like puding cake.It was strawberry cheesecake.I love cheese cake but I hate any cake when mix with fruits.I think it was disgusting.The cake look was okay.Everyone was criticized her cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket 


Photobucket


Sam's birthday was on 3th of December.Chelly's cake was used to celebrate Sam's birthday.We sang Happy Birthday To You.Sam felt awkward and he told us to sing softly.I backed home early to watch万千星辉颁奖典礼2010.Next day,I ask them how was the taste of the cake.Jwen said the taste quite okay.It was her first time to bake so it is good trying for her.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






(Sorry,I dont know why the video posted isn't clear and dark)

Quite happy that day coz 刘醒和九姑娘 won the best actor and best actress 2010.Yeah!I knew it.
http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/h/2010-12-06/U4611P28T3D3168311F326DT20101206094331.jpg 

Fala won the best supporting actress! 麦长青won the best supporting actor 2010.Both of them from the same drama.



黄浩然夺得飞跃进步男艺员.He's also from the same drama.
http://pub.chinaunix.net/uploadfile/201012/20101205100905651.jpg

This all winners are from the 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情
http://img.tvb.com/ii/7/15231/000001523020_1286447517.jpg

1 comment:

Nuffnang Ads