Monday, December 13, 2010

Here we go,Come with me! Part 1

Date:9-12-10
Place:Kuala Lumpur
Time:1:00pm


My sister,her friends and I went KL on last Thursday.We're not going KL for shopping instead we are going to eat!Yes!EAT!We went to Jogoya Restaurant in Starhill Galaxy to eat Japanese Buffet.It was not Japanese Buffet ctually,it had many things to eat like Dim Sum,Korean Food and so much more.We went there by bus and LRT.

Photobucket
Starhill Galaxy

Photobucket
Jogoya Restaurant

Photobucket
A lot of Sashimi!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Always the girl like

Photobucket
Random food

Photobucket
I forget what it is

Photobucket
Lamb steak

Photobucket
Alaska steamed fish

My Dessert Time!
Photobucket
Brownie + Cookies + Muffin

Photobucket
Green Tea Cake + Mocha Cake + Cheesecake

Photobucket
Haegen-Dazcs Ice cream + New Zealand Ice cream.Green Tea Flavour and Chocolate Chip  Flavour are the best.I just love everything about green tea.

Chocolate marshmallow damn nice!Dig the marshmallow in the chocolate pool!YUMMY!

Photobucket
My sis and I...Ooh!My stupid look!

Photobucket
My sis friends and I..Ooh!My stupid look again!

Photobucket

After eating until fulled,we went to UNIQLO SHOP!The Uniqlo shop doesn't give me surprise.The shop not as big as I thought...That day I went just sold winter clothes..Duh.Malaysia already freaking hot also want sold winter clothes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. went there be4 xD quite expensive lar ~~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. U mean the Jogoya Restaurant or the Uniqlo Shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT..Jogoya!damn you!!i want ar~~remember ar...next year...go uniqlo~

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads