Saturday, December 18, 2010

Super Duper Mother F**ker Crazy Yamcha Event


Date:17-12-10
Place:Old Town,7 Eleven,MBO
Time:8:00pm-10:00pm
Name List:Mei Mc Chee(me lo),Jing Wen,Heng Luan,Siao Wen,Ah Teng,Zi Wei,Deryin,Melvin,Tun San,Kin Wah,Kok Wui,Gwan Fung,and Siu Fai

I'm so lazy to write so much.I'm just straight to the main points.You know how crazy are we in Old Town?
1.Chit-chat with high volume(Other customers stared at us,I know they beh song liao)
2.Jwen called the waiter so loudly to receive our order
3.We said our ordered food or drinks d code loudly and repeat again and again like Deryin 801!302!801!
4.Deryin write the drinks code in the food list.
5.When Tun San's frenchfries came,Jwen rampas to eat.(The waiter scared by her behaviour)
6.Chu Kin Wah's mocha has been tasted by us.
7.Luan and Jing Wen throw their cucumber to Kin Wah's bread.(He's pity and played by us)
8.We laughed so loudly until all the people stared at us again =.=.Ah Teng also can't tahan us jor.She's just call us to silent.
9.When I wanted to go toilet,Kin Wah moved his table to let me out.
10.When leaving,we just scream sambil walked down the stairs.

I think we are in the blacklist of Old Town.We did not been kicking out by Old Town coz we ordered so many foods and drinks.If not,we sure kicked out by Old Town.I think the people will clap their hands after we are leaving.
I know we are ridiculous and crazy but it is WE ARE WHO WE ARE!BB GANG!

7 Eleven.Next round,we played 7 Eleven.We,13 peoples get into the small shop.Only Siu Fai and Zi Wei bought magazines.We out one by one and the door sounds DING DONG one time by one time.I think the door gonna repair later.

MBO!Fucking crazy!We went up to Cinema by lift.13 people in one lift!By the time,we SCREAM!I think our eardrums gonna burst!Among of us,some can't tahan..They just left the lift.We played them lo..When the lift reached the cinema,we did not left.We going down to groundfloor again.Other people can't go in lift coz us.They force to walk the stairs.One Malay women captured us!Because she in one of the victim that force to walk the stair.We were not stupid,we turned back and she just captured our back.We went to cinema.Ah Teng said she can hear our sreams outside the lift.
LUCKILY,WE WERE SAFE AT THE LAST.

NOTHING TO COMPLAIN AND BLAME because WE ARE BB FAMILY AND WE ARE CRAZY!
 I felt regret did not record the front part we were in the lift because forget to press the record button.Stupid me!Only the last part in the lift.I want to hear our scream in the front part.





 
I fall in love with my BUDDIES again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads