Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Days to go for CHRISTMAS!

 The buttercup cake and look cute and delicious.
For girl,Sweet things make happy  =)

 UNDANG EXAM


Just now Ah Teng,Jwen,Ah Leong and I went for exam Undang.Ah Teng was the first and I was the last.Felt nervous before exam coz scared to fail it.My sis said the exam was so easy.Everyone should be pass it especially girls.So she gave much pressure to me.I dont want laugh by the people nia.DAMN tired,need to wake up so early.I met Qiau Han,she listened undang next week only exam.Finally,we four girls PASSED!Ah Leong was the highest score.She was very very nervous!.She was over the moon when she knew she get the good score.She tell bro and mum immediately,she looked like get the good result in PMR or SPM.She just too happy.Lalala~Gonna celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads