Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OMG ! I became a SHOPAHOLIC!

I spent much much money on my CNY clothes.I knew I'm spendthrift.I think this time was I spent most money to buy CNY clothes in my life.I felt a bit regret not because for buying clothes but is use too much money jor.When I watched those clothes,I can't stop to buy it.Sorry to my parents.Never mind,I told them I will study hard to show them my good results and I will give them money when I work.


My clothes almost from Goggles Shop.One is from Voir Shop.One is from Padini shop.My skirts is from pasar.




   This all I bought from Gogggles Shop except the left one.

This one I bought from Voir Shop and also the most expensive CNY clothes .

The most cheapest clothes but I love it!

   The jacket so lovely isn't?Also from Goggles Shop.

Hhaha~No pants or jeans this year.

I love this one most from Padini.

I don't wanna be a shopaholic,I just wanna be normal.Just forgive me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads