Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crazy Lazy Me!Loco me perezoso!

Mostly this year is my lovely wonderful holiday in my life!
Last year,my holiday wasn't so good.Nothing to do,just dreaming there.
Sometimes few day insomnia also!I don't know why it will happen but that's just me.
I'm the person who think too much,sometimes the feeling and the pressure all exert on my body.
Thinking my PMR result and my future,this make me crazy.
Last year,also not much hang out with my buddies.
I think only few times.

But now I met my lovely crazy frens.
Every month hang out with them shopping,watching movies,eating,steamboat,party...
This is call life,isn't?
Tuition for Form 5 all started in November but stopped in December and continue in January.
So,December totally can say is my honeymoon year.
Sleep,eat,watch drama,shopping and everything that I want to do start from December.
I didn't bother the teachers' advise,revise all your Form 4 lesson.
Sorry,I won't do that.


Moral Project I also haven't do it.Oo,lazy me.xD
Just stop the project for one month already.
Copy essay everyday start from 20th November 2010 until 4 January 2011.
Total 44 essays,WTF!Please blame my brainless English teacher.
Sorry,I'm just coppy 3 essays
I have no idea what she want to do to us.
She hate us,we hate her too!


My new sleeping time is between 2am and 3am everyday.
That's is crazy and everyday i woke up at between 11:30am and 12:30pm.
So everyday no breakfast for me only lunch and dinner =D.
Benefit too..Can keep fit...Ahahaha
Sometimes watch match until midnight with my brother.


This week even more crazy.
I went Jusco 4th times this week.
Every time I go sure will spend money especially on food
Starbucks,Old Town,Daily Fresh...
That's there is a big hole on pocket money.
Actually I can get a job easily but I have tuition in Nov and Dec.
So no job for me,sad!
My cousin and my brother get job in Jusco.
So if I get job in Jusco,I can meet my cousin and brother.
That crazy right?Why not my whole family go and work at there?

What I do in my holidays?
Of course first is Twitter and Facebook
Then play The Sims,watch drama,TV programme,shopping,movie and drawing.


Ok,stop here!Actually more I want to write in this post but this post too long
So just keep following my next post.
Thank for viewing,xoxo.
D̶o̶ ̶H̶o̶m̶e̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ✖ Go on Twitter/Facebook ✔

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads