Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 

  DSC06081.jpg

DSC00673.jpg  

  DSC06286.jpg  

DSC06264.jpg   (I look like a girl promote something)
DSC06263.jpg
I know I'm so lame and silly but I just nothing to do.So please understand me.Hei,no more laughing nia.Christmas Day,I got nothing to do just stay at home and go to my grandmum home later.I always love Christmas although I'm not a Christian.But actually I want to be belief Christian and my sis too. My family and I not going out today because yesterday went Malacca with family.I'm having my fun time with family!I love family outing!It was a happy Christmas Eve yesterday.I will post my Malacca trip next week.


Wish all of you have a great day not only on Christmas Day but everyday too! =D

HAPPY ALWAYS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads