Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Time with friends

Yesterday went dinner with them at Kensington.

                      Happy Belated Birthday to Zi Wei & Deryin

    Hope both of you are happy always =D

We chatted for a long time and I listened story from someone .
Tears and laughters like always happen in us.
Sorry that I don't know how to comfort people,so better don't call me to your tell your sadness.
I like a dumb,so don't expect me to say something xD
It's great to hear that you made a right decision,hopefully you can gone through this and find a way out of this.
Just remember your future is bright enough for you.

You gonna leave soon but you still in M'sia.
Before you leave just remember that I love you and I'm waiting for your answer too.
Just don't be a silly cat anymore,if I were you,I will say ____ XD *envy*
Such a great opportunity,don't try miss it again.So,get what I mean.=?

You also,Leo.
Since you have feelings,you should 放手一搏and try it.
Just don't follow the silly cat's footstep ah,waiting for your answer too.

Others like me,hiak hiak hiak.... *Evil Smile*
We are so free to wait for people's answer.
Like Sakura said,'You see like us so good without trouble and free.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads