Monday, December 5, 2011

A Great Day at Midvalley


   (Snowflake,my love)

Sushi Zanmai @The Garden

    (Quite delicious but I prefer Sushi Tei)







   Winter Special:Lobster Salad Roll :)

 
    My favourite 





   (A lot of eggs!)

    (Winter Special:Tara Shirako to Kinoko Shioyaki.Honestly not worth to eat,too small amount)



 After eating,my sis and I went shopping!Once shopping,all money fly away from me :(  I already bought clothes for my CNY and a brand new bag!!!!Satisfied!





 (I want buy this but no more size for me,need to wait another week)





After shopping,went to eat again.Went to food court,my first time eat at food court in KL.Food here quite delicious.We ordered Penang Asam Laksa and Petai Chili Prawn Rice!I love Petai Chili Prawn Rice!We stayed at Midvalley until 9:30pm then back to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads