Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm back!

Exam finished for me although still got one more paper on next week.
BC,I think no one bother it already.
After half month being sticked myself to the books,
I can't withstand anymore,my Twitter and blog are so dead!!!!!!!

Yesterday was our last paper in this week :)
Although only slept for 3 hours ,I still very energetic.
After exam,we watched Breaking Dawn Part 1!

http://randomhdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Twilight-Saga-Breaking-Dawn-HD-iPhone-Wallpaper.jpg
Very sad was many scenes has been cut because we're in M'sia,WTF!
We keep complaining in cinema,can't watch Edward help Bella delivered the baby,Most Exciting Part =(  and the romance scene between Edward and Bella,arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Disappointing,never mind I will buy DVD!

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/766487/alice-cullen-and-zac-posen-resort-2011-lilac-chiffon-pintuck-silk-dress-with-feathers-gallery.jpg
My favourite couple,Alice and Jasper

Jackson Rathbone_杰克逊·拉斯波恩(Jackson Rathbone)穿灰色西装亮相电影《暮光之城4:破晓 (上) 》多伦多首映式(11月17日)


Bad news or good news?I have been selected for 1st badge of the National Service.
1/1/2012 has to leave my hometown to Johor!Quite far!!!!!!
I only have 3 weeks to be my friends and family T.T
I haven 'Wan Gou' after exam already,still want me to go in the kem.
Good News was 1st badge,I can apply many days to go out from Kem to celebrate CNY and others.
Haiz,no time to hang out with my friends,I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads