Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Education Fair @Midvalley

Saturday went to Education Fair at Midvalley with Pei Shi,Luan and Chu Kin Wah.Zi Wei can't  made it due to her illness of eyes.Before go to Education Fair,I had no idea what I am going to study and I'm kinda lost like Chu Kin Wah..Pei Shi and Non keep  'ngam' to me to choose what I want to study ASAP because they already choose.
After Education Fair,we went to Kiku-Zakura and we called it 'Black Shop'.The food were expensive than any other else and not delicious,service was not so good too.We swear we dont want to step into this stop again.



   (Mine one,not so delicious,just normal)

After visitng the 'Black Shop',we ate SnowFlake!Snowflake,everyone's favourite.

    (Yummy!For me,eating this,all of the sadness will disappear and replace with happiness)





After Snowflake,we bought Chat Time to drink in KTM.That day was so lucky,not very much peoples in there,Heng Luan even found a seat when stepped in the KTM.We used 1 hour to reach Seremban =)

Reached home,I'm busy thinking and analysing the courses.My brain is going to explode!In the final conclusion,I am going for Biomedical Science or Pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads