Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wishing YOURS were here

I dont know why I am blogging right now.
I just feel like want to pour out my feelings.
I tell you now, I have a bad feeling.
I cant describe it,I'm blur.
Worry,empty,sad or what..I really dont know. *slap me please*
I might not have the 舍不得 feelings right now,but I'm definitely will have this feeling start from January.
I am kind of 慢热 d people.
I miss my friends first instead of my family.
I miss all my 5B friends and my BFF's.
Jwen gonna leaVe M'sia on February to Australia,Zi Wei gonna study in India on 2013 for 4 years.
Both of them are so bad to us :(
Teng national service(same with me),Non,Deryin,Sakura are studying local but stil not easy to meet like previous time.
I miss the class trip especially the moments we chit-chat at room,swimming,Our last dinner at Xiu Bao Sheng and so much more.
I still want to hang out with yours and go to Jwen's house.
I miss and love you all badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads